Remove as many cards as possible before time runs out.
– Triple-pyramid Tableau.
– The Deck at the bottom left.
– 1 Waste Pile at bottom right.
– 200 Seconds on your clock.
Move cards to the Waste pile building up or down regardless of suit and wrapping from Ace to King as needed. When play reaches a standstill, tap the Deck to deal a new card to the Waste and continue building.
When you are unable to remove any more cards, tap the FINISH button to stop the clock and get your final score.
– Each card removed from the Tableau gains points, but the amount of points gets higher the longer you stay in the same run of cards. The first card gets 10 points, the second gets 20, the third 30 and so on… When you deal a new card from the Stock Pile, the run resets and the next card you remove will be worth 10 points.
– The amount of seconds you have left at the end of the game will multiply by 10 and be added to your score.
– Removing any of the 3 peak cards is worth an additional 1000 points each.
– 10 extra points are given for each card left unused the Stock Pile.
Remove the entire Tableau to win.