A Subliminal Self-Improvement Solitaire Technology
What is ASSIST?
ASSIST is a basic solitaire game that displays subliminal messages as you play. The messages appear so briefly that your conscious mind will not see them. But, while your conscious mind is occupied with the game, your subconscious will receive self-help messages designed for maximum understanding and chosen by you for your unique needs and desires. The program also includes a variety of relaxing visualizations and daily tips for self-improvement and success.
The Psychology of Autosuggestion
The self-help method of communicating with the subconscious mind has assisted millions of people to attain their goals. One of the largest portions of any bookstore is the self-help section, and two of the greatest undisputed classics of motivational literature are:
Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz
Think & Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Check outhttp://www.profitadvisors.com/psychoc.shtml andhttp://www.profitadvisors.com/growrich.shtml for terrific reviews of each book.
Both of these books discuss the importance of communicating with your subconscious mind in order to achieve your goals. Affirmations and autosuggestions are used to “program” your brain to produce the results you are striving to achieve in your personal life.
Perhaps the most famous example of autosuggestion is the Coué method. French psychologist Émile Coué (1857 – 1926) asked his patients to repeat the statement “Every day, in every way, I’m getting better and better.” at the beginning and end of each day. Using this mantra, Coué was able to help his patients overcome a variety of mental and physical problems. Check out this Wikipedia article for more information about this remarkable treatment that is still used today. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Émile_Coué
Your subconscious mind does not differentiate between messages intended to help you and those intended for harm. It does not know the difference between a serious comment and a joke. The subconscious simply takes everything in and works to make it so. If you’ve been told that you cannot do something (even in jest), your subconscious mind has registered this statement as a fact and may actually hinder you from doing it. This explains some of the remarkable things that a hypnotized person can (or cannot) do simply because, in their hypnotized state, they believe that they can.
The conscious mind, on the other hand, will consider and dismiss any statement it believes to be false. So if you truly believe that you cannot succeed, your conscious mind will ignore any input to the contrary.
The Science of Subliminal Messaging
Subliminal messages are designed to pass below the perception of the conscious mind and work directly with the subconscious. For more than 100 years the science of subliminal messaging has been as subject of great study and controversy. Subliminal messages have commonly appeared in advertising and movies; they have even been used by the military to train soldiers. To learn more about the history and science of subliminal messaging, read the Wikipedia article at:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subliminal_message
The subliminal messages that are presented in the ASSIST program will appear very quickly; so quickly that your conscious mind may not notice them at all. But your subconscious mind will. In the previous section we discussed the benefits that can be gained by working directly with the subconscious mind. ASSIST contains over 100 messages specially designed for maximum recognition by the subconscious.
There are important rules to the phrasing of affirmations. For example:
– An affirmation should be said in the first person. Saying “I am motivated” sends a message to your subconscious mind to make it so.
– Affirmations must be stated in the present tense
– They must be brief and specific
– They must be stated positively, directing what you DO want, not what you DON’T want
– They must not use the word “try”. If you direct your subconscious mind to try to do something, it will work at trying instead of doing
– Affirmations should incorporate action words, such as “I am achieving my goals” or “I am succeeding”
– They should access emotions in order to increase the effect on the subconscious. For example, “I am happy with my success”
When I began developing the ASSIST program, I did a lot of research on the subject of subliminal messaging and subconscious autosuggestion. I had already read Psycho-Cybernetics and Think & Grow Rich, as noted above, as well as several other books of the self-help genre. Based on those readings I was able to develop the concept, but during further research I discovered that there are several programs similar to ASSIST on the market today. If you do a web search for “subliminal messaging” you will find several sites providing guarantees and glowing testimonials on the positive effects of subliminal messaging programs, although their programs differ from mine in several ways.
1) Those programs are designed to display messages on your computer that will run all day long. My program, on the other hand, does not interfere with any other software on your system. The messages will only appear during the solitaire game. So instead of bombarding you all day long while you are working and stressed, you will receive messages while you are relaxed and receptive. Furthermore, the program is designed to run on your phone so you can play anytime, anywhere.
2) ASSIST includes a variety of tips which will appear daily to help you create a happier life.
3) The subliminal messages in ASSIST appear in two different ways. First, you have the messages that you choose which appear during each game. Second, there are encouraging animations which will appear after each win. These animations are full of subliminal messages hidden in the background – generic messages to encourage joy, energy, motivation, etc.
4) Those other programs cost $30 or $40, maybe more. Mine is less than $5. Why hesitate?