These are alternates for my "Dissolve" shot for the scavenger hunt. Many of the sugar cubes started falling off of the wall as they dissolved. I started dumping them in the watercolor lid/mixing tray. In the end, I thought the random heap of funky colored cubes might have turned out more interesting than the wall itself.
A day after, once it had dried, the wall looked really interesting, and I tried to shoot it from a different angle (turning it back to a floor) and I did some interesting things to fill in the missing squares in the back.
I keep calling it "the wall" because it bore a slight resemblance to the great ice wall from Game of Thrones. This was a fun, but messy, project 🙂
Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.