The kindhad asked to see more of my wire & bead working. This is my newest piece, and I did a "tutorial" of sorts on my website showing photos of the work in progress.
I'll get some more pictures posted. I've been having a lot of fun with it.
Today I'm aqua-scaping. I got some java moss to glue onto my driftwood. Yes, apparently, that's how it's done. Those neat mossy sticks and rocks you see in the aquariums are made with special underwater glue. And I got some. For $9. I really hope this stuff works ;)
My newest copper and rhinestone sun-catcher. See it come together step-by-step… 2. Picking out the color palette. 4. The frame is made with 4 lengths of 14 gauge copper wire, hammered for texture and hardness. The squiggly design inside the frame is made using 1 long length of 18 gauge copper …
Post imported by Google+Blog. Created By Daniel Treadwell.